Time to make: 35 mins
(at time of publication)
- 550g rhubarb
- ⅓ cup castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crumble topping
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- ¾ cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons reduced- fat spread
- To serve
- icingfrostingX sugar, to dust
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Cook rhubarb with 3 tablespoons water in microwave or a pan until tender. Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
2 To make crumble topping, mix flour with sugar. Stir in almonds.
3 Rub in spread until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Scatter crumble over rhubarb. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve dusted with icing sugar and with custard.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.