(at time of publication)
- 550g rhubarb
- ⅓ cup castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Crumble topping
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- ¾ cup soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons reduced- fat spread
- To serve
- icingfrostingX sugar, to dust
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Cook rhubarb with 3 tablespoons water in microwave or a pan until tender. Stir in sugar and cinnamon.
2 To make crumble topping, mix flour with sugar. Stir in almonds.
3 Rub in spread until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Scatter crumble over rhubarb. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve dusted with icing sugar and with custard.
More Crumble Recipes:
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.