Asparagus, mushroom and goats’ cheese pizzas
- oil spray
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 x 75g wholemeal pita breads or pizza bases
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ⅓ cup grated reduced-fat cheese
- 60g goats’ cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 8 cups tomato and baby spinach salad with a little balsamic vinegar
1 Preheat oven to 220ºC. Spray a frying pan with oil and cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring until browned. Add 2 tablespoons of water to help cooking. Set aside.
2 Combine olive oil and garlic. Brush onto pizza bases and place on baking tray. Evenly distribute both cheeses on top of pizza bases.
3 Slice asparagus in 7cm lengths and place onto pizzas. Sprinkle over mushrooms and walnuts.
4 Bake for 10-12 minutes, until bases are crisp and cheese is melted. Top pizzas with tomato and spinach salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us