Baby beetroot, feta and lentil salad
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 8 cups baby leaf salad mix
- 500g cooked baby beetrootbeetsX, cut into wedges
- 2 x 400g can no-added-salt lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup coarsely chopped chilli-roasted cashews
- 100g feta, crumbled
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 In a large bowl, combine onion and vinegar. Stand mixture for 10 minutes. Season with cracked black pepper.
2 Add salad leaves, beetroot and lentils to bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to combine. Serve salad topped with nuts and feta.
Make it gluten free: Check chilli-roasted cashews are gluten free.
Make it vegan: Use vegan feta.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 20g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.