Beef and kimchi tacosReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots, julienned or grated
- 1 cup spinach leaves, shredded
- ¼ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped kimchi, or spicy relish
- 150g shredded cooked beef (see tips)
- 4 small tortillas or wraps
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish (optional)
- chilli sauce, to garnish (optional)
1 In a bowl, combine cabbage, carrot and spinach. Add yoghurt and kimchi and combine.
2 Warm beef and tortillas in the microwave or oven. Place beef and slaw in centre of tortillas and fold around filling.
3 Serve tortillas garnished with coriander and your favourite chilli sauce, if using.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free tortillas and check relish is gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information