Chicken and vege tantan noodle soup
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 200g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 90g dried soba noodles
- 1/2 cup sweet corn sweetcornXkernels
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- fresh or dried chilli, to serve (optional)
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 14g
- Fill a saucepan with 500ml water. Add miso paste, chilli paste and peanut butter. Combine well and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, broccoli and carrot and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add noodles, sweetcorn and spinach and continue simmering for 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, remove noodles from pot and divide between bowls. Add veges and pour over soup. Drizzle over sesame oil and garnish with chilli, if desired.
Make it gluten free: Check noodles, miso and chilli pastes are gluten free.
Make it low FODMAP: Check miso and chilli pastes do not contain onion or garlic. Limit sweetcorn to 1/4 cup per person.
This recipe is from our Weeknight meal planner feature – everything you need for four nights of delicious, nutritionist-approved meals for two, for under $85. Just grab your shopping list and get dinner done!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us