Chicken and vege tantan noodle soup
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 200g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 90g dried soba noodles
- ½ cup sweet corn sweetcornXkernels
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- fresh or dried chilli, to serve (optional)
- Fill a saucepan with 500ml water. Add miso paste, chilli paste and peanut butter. Combine well and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, broccoli and carrot and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Add noodles, sweetcorn and spinach and continue simmering for 2-3 minutes.
- To serve, remove noodles from pot and divide between bowls. Add veges and pour over soup. Drizzle over sesame oil and garnish with chilli, if desired.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 14g
Make it gluten free: Check noodles, miso and chilli pastes are gluten free.
Make it low FODMAP: Check miso and chilli pastes do not contain onion or garlic. Limit sweetcorn to 1/4 cup per person.
This recipe is from our Weeknight meal planner feature – everything you need for four nights of delicious, nutritionist-approved meals for two, for under $85. Just grab your shopping list and get dinner done!
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us