Orange and grapefruit salad with pistachios
(at time of publication)
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red or regular grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- ⅓ cup fresh mint, torn
- ¼ cup roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- 1½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
1 Arrange orange and grapefruit, overlapping slightly, on 4 serving plates.
2 Sprinkle with mint and pistachios. Place a dollop of yoghurt on top then drizzle with honey. Serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information