Orange and grapefruit salad with pistachios
(at time of publication)
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- 2 ruby red or regular grapefruit, peeled, pith removed, cut in 1cm slices
- ⅓ cup fresh mint, torn
- ¼ cup roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- 1½ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
1 Arrange orange and grapefruit, overlapping slightly, on 4 serving plates.
2 Sprinkle with mint and pistachios. Place a dollop of yoghurt on top then drizzle with honey. Serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us