Rainbow tuna salad
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon zest of orange
- ¼ teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 carrot, peeled in ribbons or julienned
- 1 small beetrootbeetsX (120g), grated
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup cooked quinoa
- 95g can lemon pepper flavoured tuna
- 1 cup baby spinach or other salad greens
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped almonds
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Place dressing in bottom of a 750ml-900ml jar.
2 Layer salad ingredients in jar in the order listed. Screw lid on tightly.
3 To eat, tip salad into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free soy sauce and check flavoured tuna is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 27g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.