- 2 small (300g) kumarasweet-potatoX, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 small eggplantaubergineX, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place vegetables in a large roasting tin, drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, or until soft and golden.
- Serve immediately as a side, or use as a base in Honeyed roasted vegetable, feta and rocket salad.
Feel free to include any root vegetables you have to hand, though bear in mind that some may take a little longer to cook than others so chop them smaller if they’re denser.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like