(at time of publication)
- 2 small (300g) kumarasweet-potatoX, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 small eggplantaubergineX, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place vegetables in a large roasting tin, drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, or until soft and golden.
- Serve immediately as a side, or use as a base in Honeyed roasted vegetable, feta and rocket salad.
Feel free to include any root vegetables you have to hand, though bear in mind that some may take a little longer to cook than others so chop them smaller if they’re denser.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information