(at time of publication)
- 2 small (300g) kumarasweet-potatoX, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 small eggplantaubergineX, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place vegetables in a large roasting tin, drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, or until soft and golden.
- Serve immediately as a side, or use as a base in Honeyed roasted vegetable, feta and rocket salad.
Feel free to include any root vegetables you have to hand, though bear in mind that some may take a little longer to cook than others so chop them smaller if they’re denser.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us