Honeyed roasted vegetable, feta and rocket salad
(at time of publication)
- 1 quantity Roasted vegetables, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed slightly
- salt and black pepper, to season
- 75g feta or crumbly white cheese, chopped (we used Puhoi)
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX or watercress
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Place roasted vegetables in a large serving bowl. Mix honey with 1 tablespoon of water and toss through vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss through feta, rocket and pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us