Honeyed roasted vegetable, feta and rocket saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 quantity Roasted vegetables, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed slightly
- salt and black pepper, to season
- 75g feta or crumbly white cheese, chopped (we used Puhoi)
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX or watercress
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Place roasted vegetables in a large serving bowl. Mix honey with 1 tablespoon of water and toss through vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss through feta, rocket and pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information