Honeyed roasted vegetable, feta and rocket salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 quantity Roasted vegetables, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed slightly
- salt and black pepper, to season
- 75g feta or crumbly white cheese, chopped (we used Puhoi)
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX or watercress
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
Total fat 18g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Place roasted vegetables in a large serving bowl. Mix honey with 1 tablespoon of water and toss through vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss through feta, rocket and pumpkin seeds and serve immediately.
Browse hundreds of gluten-free recipes. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts. Browse hundreds of high-fibre recipes. Delicious and healthy meal ideas with high fibre ingredients. Browse hundreds of low-kilojoule recipes. Delicious low-kilojoule/calorie meal and snack ideas. Fresh, inspiring and healthy vegetarian recipes to help you maintain a balanced diet while living meat free. Our vegetarian recipes are full of goodness and perfect for vegetarians and people wanting to enjoy a meal without meat.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Author: Jennie Milsom -
Photographer: Joanna Wickham
First published: Oct 20072018-03-14 10:44:07
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited