Sweet chilli chicken and noodle salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 200g vermicelli rice noodles
- 250g cooked skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 2 small cucumbers, halved, deseeded, cut in sticks
- 2 carrots, cut in sticks
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 125g bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup each fresh mint, coriandercilantroX and Thai basil or basil
- Sweet chilli dressing
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Place noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes until softened. Drain noodles, refresh in cold water and drain again. Set aside.
2 Meanwhile, make Sweet chilli dressing. Place all dressing ingredients into a food processor or blender and purée until smooth. Set aside.
3 Place noodles, chicken, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, bean sprouts and herbs into a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine. Divide among bowls and serve immediately or keep in the fridge and take to work for lunch.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fish sauce.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us