Thai fish parcels
(at time of publication)
- 4 tinfoil squares (20cm by 20cm) to make fish parcels
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 ½ cups light coconut milk
- 400g white fish fillets, cut in chunks
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 2-3 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut in thin strips
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons cornflourcornstarchX
- 2 x 250g packs cooked microwaveable brown rice, to serve
- 500g steamed green beans, to serve
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Mix curry paste and 1 cup of the coconut milk in a large bowl. Add fish, eggs, kaffir lime and capsicums. In a separate bowl, mix cornflour with remaining coconut milk and gradually add to fish mixture, stirring continuously.
2 Fold up tinfoil piece sides to form a bowl. Spoon quarter of the fish mixture into tinfoil ‘bowl’ then fold sides together to seal. Make 3 more tinfoil bowls with remaining mixture. Place ‘bowls’ on an ovenproof tray or dish and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.
3 Empty fish parcel contents on rice and serve with beans. Garnish with coriander and a lemon wedge (if using),
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free curry paste and cornflour.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.