Tofu curry with noodles
(at time of publication)
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 800g frozen mixed Asian stir-fry vegetables, partially thawed
- 300g firm tofu, diced into 2.5cm cubes
- 215g pouch Pataks Original Stir Fry Punjabi 5 Spice Medium
- 2 x 200g packets gluten-free pad Thai noodles
1 Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan set over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until slightly soft. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until tender.
2 Add tofu cubes and curry sauce to wok with 1/4 cup water. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until sauce heats through.
3 Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet instructions and drain. Divide curry and noodles among 4 bowls, drizzle with any remaining sauce and serve.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu and noodles are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us