Chargrilled vegetables with mustard dressing
(at time of publication)
- 1 red capsicum, chargrilled
- 1 yellow capsicum, chargrilled
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, sliced, chargrilled
- 1 eggplantaubergineX, sliced, chargrilled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard*
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard*
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar*
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Cut chargrilled capsicums in bite-sized slices and arrange on a serving dish with courgettes and eggplant.
2 To make dressing, mix mustards together with vinegar, salt and oil. Pour over vegetables. Season with pepper and scatter with fresh basil to serve.
To chargrill vegetables, cook them over a high heat on a griddle pan or barbecue grill.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us