Smoky paprika tofu scramble
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- spray oil
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels, thawed
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame beans, thawed
- 300g firm Japanese tofu (I used Morinaga)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- ½ cup salt-reduced vegetable stock
- ½ cup tomato passata
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX leaves
- 2 corn sweetcornXtortillas
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce (we used chipotle)
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 15g
1 Spray a large pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add spring onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add corn and edamame and stir to combine, then crumble in tofu and spices. Cook, stirring gently, for 2 minutes.
2 Add soy sauce, stock and passata. Cook a further 3-4 minutes, until sauce reduces slightly. Add rocket leaves and cook until just wilted.
3 Warm tortillas, and serve scramble with tortillas, garnished with chilli sauce and coriander.
Make it gluten free: Check tofu, ground spices, sauces, stock, passata and tortillas are gluten free.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)