Salmon sushi salad
Time to make:
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 carrot
- large handful slaw mix
- large handful rocketarugulaX
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 100g cooked fresh or canned salmon
- 2 strips crispy seaweed (or use plain nori sheets)
- 1 teaspoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon mirin
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apple ciderhard ciderX vinegar
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 To make salad, julienne carrot and combine with slaw, rocket and rice.
2 Mix dressing ingredients together and stir through salad. Top with salmon and seaweed.
If you prefer, serve with mayonnaise mixed with wasabi.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us