Hummus beetroot and feta bruschetta with spinach salad
- 150g spinach leaves
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- ¹⁄³ cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 large slices mixed grain baguette
- 200g hummus
- 8 canned or cooked baby beetrootbeetsX, quartered
- ¹⁄³ cup feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Fresh basil leaves, shredded, optional
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Start by making the salad. Place spinach, cucumber and walnuts in serving bowl. Add vinegar and oil to a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well to combine. Pour over salad and toss.
2 Toast baguette slices. Top with the hummus, beetroot, feta; then sprinkle with seeds and basil and serve with spinach salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 32.4g
–Saturated fat 4.6g
Dietary fibre 11.3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.