Rare roast beef, tomato, rocket and brown rice salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 125g cup microwaveable brown rice
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled, grated
- 50g sliced deli-bought rare roast beef, chopped
- 1 cup baby rocketarugulaX and spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- black pepper
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 8g
- Microwave rice following packet instructions. Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients to rice. Season with pepper. Toss well and serve.
Make it low FODMAP: Check beef does not contain onion or garlic. Reduce celery serve to 1/4 stick (5cm).
Make it vegan: Replace beef with a vegan ‘meat’.
This recipe is from our Shop once for lunch all week feature – make your lunch fast and affordable, one smart shop buys you healthy, fuss-free meals for five days!
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us