Beef and cashew stir-fry
- 350g pack fresh Singapore noodles
- 1 pack fresh stir-fry veges
- 300g pack lean stir-fry beef
- 1 packet chilli ginger garlic sauce (or your favourite)
- 50g cashew nuts, roasted, unsalted
1 Heat a tablespoon of oil in a medium wok. Add the sauce and fry for 1 minute, then add the beef. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until browned.
2 Add the veges, noodles and nuts and toss together for a further 3-4 minutes.
3 Serve with a lager.
You may find this article helpful:
More delicious beef stir fry recipes:
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.