Herb-crusted fish with broccolini and beans
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 8 new potatoes (650g)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, finely chopped
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- oil spray
- 1 bunch broccolini or 2 cups broccoli, trimmed, cut in long florets
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 150g butter beans, trimmed
- 1 lemon, zest and 1 tablespoon juice
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Combine herbs and capers in a shallow bowl. Press both sides of fish fillets into herb mixture.
2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Add fish and cook for 1–2 minutes each side until golden. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 5 minutes until cooked through.
3 Meanwhile, steam or microwave broccolini and beans until tender-crisp, adding lemon zest in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Drain well if needed and transfer to a bowl. Add lemon juice, almonds and oil. Toss to combine. Serve fish with steamed potatoes and vegetables.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us