Stop worrying about lunches, wrap your laughing gear around these.
Tuna and corn wrap
In a bowl, combine 95g can tuna in spring water (drained, flaked) with 2/3 cup corn kernels, 2 chopped spring onions and 2 tablespoons cottage cheese. On a large spinach wrap, place 3 medium lettuce leaves, top with tuna mixture and spoon over 1 tablespoon dill and 1 tablespoon gherkin relish. Roll up and slice the wrap.
- Per wrap: 1760kJ(421cal), 33g protein, 7g fat, 2g sat fat, 50g carbs, 10g sugars, 11g fibre, 800mg sodium, 90mg calcium, 4mg iron, 2 1/2 vege serves, $5.82
Chicken and cranberry wrap
Spread a large spinach wrap with 2 tablespoons extra-light cream cheese and 1-2 tablespoons cranberry sauce. Top with 60g shaved chicken, 1 small grated carrot, 1/4 cup grated fresh beetroot and 1 cup baby spinach. Roll up and slice the wrap.
- Per wrap: 1610kJ (385cal), 28g protein, 6g fat, 2g sat fat, 50g carbs, 15g sugars, 7g fibre, 640mg sodium, 160mg calcium, 2mg iron, 2 vege serves, $6.43
Asian salad wrap
Place a large two-egg omelette on a wholegrain wrap. In a bowl combine 1 small grated carrot, 2 sliced spring onions, 1/2 small, thinly sliced red capsicum, 1/2 cup bean sprouts and 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Add 1 teaspoon each reduced-salt soy sauce and mirin. Toss well to combine and place down centre of wrap. Roll up and slice.
- Per wrap: 1520kJ (364cal), 21g protein, 16g fat, 4g sat fat, 30g carbs, 13g sugars, 7g fibre, 450mg sodium, 120mg calcium, 3.5mg iron, 3 vege serves, $3.84
Chicken and avocado wrap
Spread a large corn wrap with 1-2 tablespoons mashed avocado. Scatter over 1 1/2 cups baby spinach. In a bowl combine 2/3 cup corn kernels, 1/2 finely chopped red capsicum, 1 finely chopped spring onion and 60g chopped cooked chicken breast. Place chicken mixture down the centre of the wrap. Roll up and slice.
- Per wrap: 1700kJ (407cal), 25g protein, 12g fat, 2g sat fat, 45g carbs, 10g sugars, 11g fibre, 300mg sodium, 50mg calcium, 3mg iron, 3 1/2 vege serves, $5.56
Beef and relish wrap
Evenly spread 1/4 cup shaved Swiss cheese over a large wholemeal wrap. Top with 1/4 cup cucumber ribbons, 2/3 cup shredded kale, 80g shaved rare roast beef and 1-2 tablespoons caramelised onion relish. Roll up and slice.
- Per wrap: 1600kJ (382cal), 39g protein, 13g fat, 7g sat fat, 25g carbs, 9g sugars, 3g fibre, 310mg sodium, 400mg calcium, 3.5mg iron, 1 vege serve, $7.22