Cheesy ham and corn mini-muffins
Time to make: 20 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- cooking oil spray
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup grated courgette (1 large)
- 1 cup (220g) fresh, frozen or canned corn sweetcornXkernels
- 75g ham, diced
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 200ml trim milk
- 1 egg
- 80ml (1/3 cup) sunflower oil
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 24-hole mini-muffin tin with oil.
2 Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Add courgette, corn, ham and cheese. Stir to combine. Set aside.
3 In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg and sunflower oil. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
4 Divide mixture among muffin holes. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Pack these in kids’ lunch boxes for a perfect snack.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)