Chicken and chickpea salad
(at time of publication)
- ½ cup cooked chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX leaves
- 1 slice multigrain bread, toasted, cubed
- ½ cup cooked chicken, shredded
1 Combine chickpeas, parmesan, oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Season with pepper.
2 Add rocket, toast and chicken. Toss. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 21g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.