Dark chocolate rocky road
(at time of publication)
- 150g white marshmallows
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup shelled salted pistachios
- 4 cups plain air-popped popcorn
- ¼ cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 180g 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 29cm x 16cm rectangular tin with baking paper.
- Cut marshmallows into quarters using scissors. In a large bowl, place marshmallows, coconut, pistachios, popcorn, dried apricots, cranberries and goji berries. Mix well.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate on high power in the microwave for 1 minute, or until melted and smooth. Stir chocolate halfway through cooking to prevent burning.
- Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture, quickly stir, then pour mixture into prepared tin. Spread mixture over base with a spatula. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until set. Cut into squares or break into pieces to serve.
Make it gluten free: Check marshmallows and dark chocolate are gluten free.
Store rocky road in airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.