Frozen yoghurt Easter egg pops
- You will need 18 x ¼-cup egg moulds for this recipe (see tips).
- 1 cup reduced-fat strawberry yoghurt
- 8 fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled and chopped
- ¹/³ cup blueberries
- 1¹/³ cups reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat mango yoghurt (see tips)
- 1 ripe yellow peach or nectarine, chopped, skin on (see tips)
- 1 small banana, chopped
- ¾ cup muesligranolaX or granola
1 In a bowl, combine strawberry yoghurt and strawberries.
2 Chop some of the blueberries in half and leave some whole. In a separate bowl, combine blueberries with vanilla yoghurt.
3 In a third bowl, combine mango yoghurt with peach and banana.
4 Spoon yoghurt mixtures into Easter egg moulds. Sprinkle muesli over the top of some of the yoghurt or mix some through while spooning yoghurt into moulds. Tap moulds gently on the bench to remove air bubbles. Insert small popsicle sticks into each one. Place in the freezer overnight, or until pops are firm.
5 Wipe the moulds with a warm cloth and remove the Easter egg pops. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free muesli. Check yoghurt is gluten free.
- You can buy moulds online.
- For a more intense colour, blitz the mango yoghurt with a stick mixer until smooth. Stir through the chopped peach and banana.
- If you can’t find a ripe peach or nectarine, you can use 1/2 cup of canned fruit.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.