Zombie refrigerator fingers
Time to make: 25 mins , plus chilling
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- You’ll need
- baking tray and baking paper
- container for storing the fingers in
- 150g ready-to-eat dried dates
- 100g ready-to-eat dried apricots
- 100g dark chocolate, broken up
- 4 tablespoons reduced-salt peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 16 flaked almonds, toasted
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
1 Place all ingredients except the almonds in a blender and process until the mixture comes together.
2 Place mixture in a bowl and use dampened hands to form the mixture into 16 even-sized balls. Roll out into finger shapes using the palm of your hand, bending each slightly to resemble a finger. Place on the baking tray. Repeat with all the balls to get 16 fingers.
3 Add a flaked almond to the tip of each finger to make a finger nail. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Keep chilled until serving.
4 Serve in a shallow bowl where the fingers can be bent over the rim of the bowl.