Chocolates, booze (and socks!) are easy things to get people, but why not give your friends and family something a little more fabulous – something fun and healthy!
Here are some ideas:
- Pots of herbs – I was gifted some beautiful pots once, which I treasure
- Plants – maybe a nice lemon tree!
- Magazine subscription – try Healthy Food Guide or Green Ideas!
- A healthy cookbook (how about one of my books?) or an inspirational book – Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, Martha Beck and Eckhart Tolle are my favourites
- Yoga mat or Swiss ball
- Mission Nutrition consultation
- Blender or juicer – Kenwood do some great stuff!
- Popcorn maker
- Healthy cooking class voucher (I run these, too!)
- Ice block maker for healthy homemade ice blocks
- Yonanas ice cream maker
- Pizza stone to make healthy homemade pizzas
- A copy of Lose Weight for Life
- Workout gear – top, shorts, pants, cap, towel
- Tea pot and herbal tea
If you would like to give that special someone a 1:1 consultation with one of the Mission Nutrition team of dietitans and nutritionists, email us today.
Love, Claire x
Claire Turnbull, BSc (Hons) Dietetics UK, NZ-registered nutritionist. Managing director of Mission Nutrition, and Healthy Food Guide nutritionist.
- Grab a copy of Claire’s amazing 10-step guide to feeling fabulous every day – it’s FREE!
- Make sure you get yourself a copy of Claire’s best-selling book, Lose Weight for Life.
- For more ideas and inspiration, check out www.claireturnbull.co.nz and find Claire on Facebook.
- For one-on-one nutrition advice, visit Claire’s team of dietitians / nutritionists at Mission Nutrition.