Christmas meat rub
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 Prepare a clean and dry, see-through jar and pour in all the ingredients. Close the lid tightly and shake until well mixed.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
- Write a card explaining how to use the meat rub: For a mild taste, use 1 teaspoon per 500g meat. For a spicy taste, use 2 teaspoons per 500g meat. Rub on barbecue steaks, spare ribs or roast meat then wrap the meat or place in a sealed bag. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and cook as usual.
- This meat rub is ready to use straight away and will keep for 6 months.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us