Christmas meat rub
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 Prepare a clean and dry, see-through jar and pour in all the ingredients. Close the lid tightly and shake until well mixed.
- Write a card explaining how to use the meat rub: For a mild taste, use 1 teaspoon per 500g meat. For a spicy taste, use 2 teaspoons per 500g meat. Rub on barbecue steaks, spare ribs or roast meat then wrap the meat or place in a sealed bag. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and cook as usual.
- This meat rub is ready to use straight away and will keep for 6 months.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like