Berry yoghurt pops
Time to make: 20 mins , plus 6 hrs freezing
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 x 250g punnet quartered strawberries
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 10 x 1/3-cup (80ml) ice-block moulds
- 10 ice-block sticks
Total fat 1g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 0g
1 Place strawberries in a blender and process until puréed; transfer to a small bowl. Repeat process with raspberries, placing purée in a separate small bowl.
2 Stir yoghurt, vanilla and maple syrup together in a large mixing bowl, then spoon 2 tablespoons into each ice-block mould.
3 Stir half the remaining yoghurt mixture through the strawberry purée. Divide strawberry yoghurt among moulds, spooning mixture gently over plain yoghurt layer. Insert ice-block sticks into mixture in moulds and freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
4 Meanwhile, combine remaining yoghurt mixture with raspberry purée. Place raspberry yoghurt in fridge to chill until next step.
5 Remove moulds from freezer. Divide raspberry yoghurt among moulds, spooning mixture gently over strawberry layer; freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- Prefer a smoother pop? Simply sieve the berry purées to remove the seeds.
- Make it gluten free: Check Greek-style yoghurt is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us