Citrus pear crumbles
Time to make: 35 mins
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 410g can pears in natural juice, drained, or 2 pears, peeled, sliced
- 1 firm banana, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled, cut in small pieces
- 4 tablespoons soft brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- Crumble topping
- 1/2 cup plain flourall purpose flourX
- 1 cup rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons reduced- fat spread
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Place fruit in 4 individual dishes, or in a large ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over sugar.
2 To make crumble topping, mix flour, oats and ginger together. Rub in spread until mixture is crumbly.
3 Scatter crumble over fruit. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve sprinkled with icing sugar and a mint sprig.