Coffee, banana and almond milk chia pot dessert
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk Original
- 1 cup Macro Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ceres Organics Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Ceres Organics Ground Cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling
- Delonghi Coffee Machine
- 2 cups black coffee
- 2 tablespoons Countdown Homebrand Cocoa Powder
- 4 teaspoons Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 8 tablespoons reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 4 Tasti Pitted Prunes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Tasti Whole Almonds, chopped
- 2 oranges, pith removed, broken in segments
1 In a large bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, maple syrup and banana. Stir well then chill in fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
2 When ready to serve, divide chia mixture between 8 small glasses. Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with prunes, almonds and orange segments.
Make it gluten free: Check cocoa is gluten free.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Almond Breeze, Ceres Organics, DēLonghi, Macro and Tasti.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information