Coffee, banana and almond milk chia pot dessert
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 cups black coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 8 tablespoons reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 4 pitted prunes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons whole almonds, chopped
- 2 oranges, pith removed, broken in segments
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 In a large bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, maple syrup and banana. Stir well then chill in fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
2 When ready to serve, divide chia mixture between 8 small glasses. Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with prunes, almonds and orange segments.
Make it gluten free: Check cocoa is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 11g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.