Coffee, banana and almond milk chia pot dessert
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Almond Milk Original
- 1 cup Macro Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ceres Organics Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Ceres Organics Ground Cinnamon, plus extra for sprinkling
- Delonghi Coffee Machine
- 2 cups black coffee
- 2 tablespoons Countdown Homebrand Cocoa Powder
- 4 teaspoons Ceres Organics Maple Syrup
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 8 tablespoons reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 4 Tasti Pitted Prunes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Tasti Whole Almonds, chopped
- 2 oranges, pith removed, broken in segments
1 In a large bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla, cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, maple syrup and banana. Stir well then chill in fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
2 When ready to serve, divide chia mixture between 8 small glasses. Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with prunes, almonds and orange segments.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 11g
Make it gluten free: Check cocoa is gluten free.
This recipe is proudly sponsored by Mastercraft, Countdown, Almond Breeze, Ceres Organics, DēLonghi, Macro and Tasti.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us