Fish with lemon, herb, olive and parmesan crumb
Time to make: 40 mins
( Hands-on time: 15 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 x 150g tarakihi fillets
- Crumb mix
- 75g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 25g grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
- To serve
- 1 cup brown rice
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Pat fish dry. Toss in flour to coat lightly then dip in egg.
2 Mix crumb ingredients together and place on a flat plate. Add fish to crumbs and toss to coat.
3 Place fish on an ovenproof dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Meanwhile cook rice. Serve fish with rice, salad of rocket, tomatoes and cucumber and dressing.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour and breadcrumbs.
See How to cook fish for more cooking techniques and recipe ideas.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us