Fish with lemon, herb, olive and parmesan crumb
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 x 150g tarakihi fillets
- Crumb mix
- 75g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 25g grated fresh parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup black olives, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
- To serve
- 1 cup brown rice
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette made with 2 parts balsamic vinegar to 1 part olive oil
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 190°C. Pat fish dry. Toss in flour to coat lightly then dip in egg.
2 Mix crumb ingredients together and place on a flat plate. Add fish to crumbs and toss to coat.
3 Place fish on an ovenproof dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Meanwhile cook rice. Serve fish with rice, salad of rocket, tomatoes and cucumber and dressing.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour and breadcrumbs.
See How to cook fish for more cooking techniques and recipe ideas.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 14g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.