Honey rhubarb tart with vanilla and cinnamon yoghurt
- 1 sheet reduced-fat puff pastry
- 4 large stalks rhubarb, cut in 7.5cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey, plus 2 extra tablespoons
- 1-2 tablespoons icingfrostingX sugar, to dust
- 1 cup thick reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or 1 vanilla pod, split, deseeded
- pinch ground cinnamon
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2 Cut pastry sheet in half, in two rectangles. Place pastry rectangles on prepared baking tray.
3 Cut rhubarb pieces in half lengthways. Lay rhubarb pieces flat-side down along the length of pastry rectangles. Drizzle with the first honey measure. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden. Cut each rectangle into three pieces and sieve over icing sugar.
4 Mix yoghurt, vanilla, cinnamon and the remaining honey together. Serve alongside tart.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.