Lemon filo tarts
- spray oil
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 150g extra-light ricotta cheese
- 150g extra-light cream cheese spread
- 200g reduced-fat Greek yoghurt with honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon curd
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Lightly spray 8 muffin tin holes with oil. Preheat oven to 190°C. Take filo sheets and fold in half. Cut in 4 even squares. Use half the sheets from each square to line a bun tin. Spray with oil. Repeat with the remaining pastry to line the muffin tin holes. Cook for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from tin.
2 Mix soft cheeses together with yoghurt, lemon curd, three-quarters of the lemon zest and juice of half the lemon. Chill for 10 minutes.
3 Spoon lemon mix into filo tarts. Sprinkle with the remaining zest. Decorate with mint, if preferred. Serve immediately.
- The tarts and filling can be made in advance. Keep the filling chilled in the fridge.
- Do not fill the tarts until serving as the filo softens quickly.
- Keep the extra lemon juice for use in a dressing.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 2g
dietary fibre N/S
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.