Quick blueberry tiramisu
(at time of publication)
- 300g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 savoiardi biscuits (Italian sponge fingers), cut in 3cm pieces
- 200g extra-light ricotta cheese
- 150g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 50g extra fresh blueberries
- 40g white chocolate, grated
1 Place berries and sugar in a small saucepan over a low heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Dip biscuit pieces in syrup and divide among 4 glass tumblers. Top biscuits with warmed berries and syrup.
2 In a medium-sized bowl beat ricotta and yoghurt until smooth. Spoon over berries. Top with extra blueberries and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free sponge fingers and check yoghurt and chocolate are gluten free.
Check out these other 20-minute (or less!) sweet treats.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.