Snacks, light meals
Avocado ricotta toast
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 large slice sourdough or wholegrain bread
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup ricotta
- 1 tomato, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- drizzle chilli-infused olive oil
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Toast bread. In a small bowl, mash together avocado and ricotta.
- Spread avocado mixture on toast and top with tomato. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with chilli oil. Serve, with a piece of fruit to follow.
Browse hundreds of recipes with a gluten-free option. Easy and healthy gluten free meals, delicious cakes and desserts.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread.
Author: Niki Bezzant -
Photographer: HFG staff
First published: Nov 20172017-10-19 11:04:35
Ready to put your health first?
© Healthy Life Media LimitedAll rights reservedReproduction without permission prohibited
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us