Avocado with herb salad and dukkah bruschetta
- 8 slices wholegrain sourdough
- 1 garlic clove, cut
- 1 cup small fresh herb leaves (eg, basil, chives, dill, mint)
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons mixed slivered almonds and pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pistachio dukkah
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
1 Toast bread, then rub one side with the cut side of a garlic clove.
2 In a small bowl, combine herbs, chilli, nuts, oil and lemon juice. Season. Arrange avocado on prepared bread slices. Sprinkle with dukkah. Top with radishes and herb salad. Serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread and check dukkah is gluten free.
Make it vegan: Check bread is vegan.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us