Avocado with herb salad and dukkah bruschetta
- 8 slices wholegrain sourdough
- 1 garlic clove, cut
- 1 cup small fresh herb leaves (eg, basil, chives, dill, mint)
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1½ tablespoons mixed slivered almonds and pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pistachio dukkah
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Toast bread, then rub one side with the cut side of a garlic clove.
2 In a small bowl, combine herbs, chilli, nuts, oil and lemon juice. Season. Arrange avocado on prepared bread slices. Sprinkle with dukkah. Top with radishes and herb salad. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free bread and check dukkah is gluten free.
Make it vegan: Check bread is vegan.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.