(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- ¼ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ red capsicum, deseeded, diced or 2 tablespoons diced peppadew peppersbell peppersX
- 2 small cooked potatoes, sliced
- ½ x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden coriandercilantroX or basil paste
- 1 egg
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 180ºC. Heat oil in a non-stick pan and cook onions and capsicum until softened and starting to brown.
2 Add potatoes to pan. Cook for a few minutes.
3 Add tomatoes, tuna and paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
4 Spoon mixture into an ovenproof dish. Make a hollow in the centre and break egg into the hollow. Cook for 20 minutes. Serve immediately with lightly cooked spinach and garnished with fresh parsley.
Store the remaining pepper and onion in an airtight bag in the fridge for future use: add to Country chicken soup, a mixed green salad or a pasta dish.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 19g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.