Black forest pops
Time to make: 15 mins , plus freezing
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 8 plastic cupcake containers or ice-block holders (100ml capacity)
- 1 cup cherries, half frozen
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 cup light cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 8 cinnamon sticks
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Process cherries. Mix with yoghurt and cranberry juice.
2 Stir in chips and blueberries. Pour into plastic cupcake containers. Freeze for 1 1/2 hours.
3 Slide cinnamon sticks into the centre to use as ice-block holders. Freeze until solid.
Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt and chocolate chips are gluten free.
Ice-block sticks (if not using cinnamon sticks) and plastic cupcake holders are available at supermarkets.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us