Blushing potato and chicken wedges
- 4 large floury (600g) potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into thick wedges
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless, chunky sliced
- ½ cup low-salt tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place all ingredients in a large flat baking dish. Toss to coat. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Turn once or twice during cooking.
2 Add a little extra water at the end of cooking if necessary to ensure a smooth, glossy coating of the delicious sauce.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.4g
–Saturated fat 1.2g
Dietary fibre 3.8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.