Raspberry and rose jelliesReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 2 cups clear apple juice
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- fresh fruit, such as grapes, raspberries, to serve (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, slowly bring apple juice and raspberries to the boil. Scatter gelatin powder over, whisking to prevent lumps.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture through a fine sieve. Discard raspberry seeds. Add rose water and divide mixture evenly among 16 x 30ml shot glasses. Allow to cool on the bench for 20 minutes before transferring to the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Serve, topped with fruit, if using.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 0g
–Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 0g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information