Kumara, pumpkin and chickpea soup
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 600g pumpkin, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 cups golden kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 6 cups water
- 400g can no-added-salt chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
Total fat 2g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
2 Use a stick blender to blend mixture until smooth.
3 If preferred, serve with a sprinkle of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Make it gluten free: Check seasoning is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)