Grilled vegetable and ricotta pizza
- 2 large wholemeal pita breads
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cups thinly sliced vegetables of your choice, such as pumpkin, kumarasweet-potatoX, eggplantaubergineX, tomatoes
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, cut in ribbons
- 160g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups rocketarugulaX
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat 2 large baking trays in oven for 10 minutes.
2 Place a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over a medium-high heat. Grill vegetables for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Layer vegetables evenly over prepared bases. Top with ricotta dollops and drops of pesto then sprinkle with mozzarella.
3 Carefully transfer pizzas to trays. Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes or until bases are crisp and cheese is golden. Cut in wedges. Top with rocket then serve.
Makeover! You save...
9g total fat
4g sat fat
2 serves veges
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pizza bases and check pesto and mozzarella are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us