Mango chicken burgers
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 x 125g chicken breast fillets, flattened
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 medium courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, peeled in ribbons
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, peeled in ribbons
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 4 wholegrain rolls, halved, toasted
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cups cos lettuce
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 tablespoons currants
- 4 tablespoons low-fat balsamic dressing
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
1 Preheat barbecue to high or place a chargrill pan over a high heat. Rub chicken with garlic and lime zest.
2 Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and drizzle lime juice over chicken.
3 To assemble burger, layer courgette, cucumber, onion, chicken and mango chutney on base of each toasted roll.
4 Serve with a salad made with the remaining ingredients.
See our article 40 meals in 20 minutes for more quick and tasty meal ideas.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us