Ravioli vege bake
- 600g shop-bought fresh roasted vegetable ravioli
- 2 cups finely sliced leeks
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels
- 135g bag fresh spinach
- 670g jar passata
- 200g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
1 Preheat oven to 190ºC. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish. Add ravioli to dish with leeks, mushrooms, corn and spinach. Toss to mix.
2 Pour over passata and toss to mix.
3 Sprinkle with cheeses and breadcrumbs to cover evenly. Bake for 25 minutes. Serve sprinkled with herbs and pepper.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 11g
For a meatier version, use a chicken-filled ravioli instead.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us