(at time of publication)
- 50g reduced-fat spread (suitable for baking)
- 50g grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 70g plain flourall purpose flourX
- pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Place all the ingredients in a processor and mix until it forms a smooth dough.
- Turn on to a sheet of greaseproof paper and knead until smooth. Top with another piece of greaseproof paper.
- Roll out and use a round cutter (3½ cm) to cut out 18 biscuits (the dough can be re-rolled a few times).
- Bake for 8–10 minutes until lightly golden. Serve with your favourite dip and vegetable sticks.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour.
These biscuits can be stored in a sealed container for two days. Make up the dough and keep chilled in the fridge for a day.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 0g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information