Salmon, chilli and lemon fettuccine
- 400g fresh fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 3 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 x 120g bags baby spinach, or 5 cups chopped spinach
- zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 extra tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped, plus extra, to garnish
- ½ cup Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking
- 300g smoked salmon fillet, flaked
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Cook fettuccine, peas and broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Drain and return to pan.
2 Add baby spinach, lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped red chilli and cooking cream to pasta. Toss with tongs until spinach is just wilted and pasta is evenly coated.
3 Top fettuccine with hot smoked salmon, garnish with extra chilli and serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fettuccine.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.