Salmon, chilli and lemon fettuccine
(at time of publication)
- 400g fresh fettuccine
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 3 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 x 120g bags baby spinach, or 5 cups chopped spinach
- zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 extra tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped, plus extra, to garnish
- ½ cup Philadelphia Light Cream for Cooking
- 300g smoked salmon fillet, flaked
1 Cook fettuccine, peas and broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Drain and return to pan.
2 Add baby spinach, lemon zest, lemon juice, chopped red chilli and cooking cream to pasta. Toss with tongs until spinach is just wilted and pasta is evenly coated.
3 Top fettuccine with hot smoked salmon, garnish with extra chilli and serve immediately.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free fettuccine.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.