Saucy chick ‘n’ veg bake
Time to make: 45 mins
( Hands-on time: 20 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- 1/4 cup trim milk, hot
- 1/4 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning or dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels
- 150g cooked, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 slices lean ham, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated reduced-fat cheese
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 4g
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray an ovenproof dish with oil.
2 Boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Add spread, milk and seasoning. Mash until smooth.
3 Add remaining ingredients except cheese to potato. Combine.
4 Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Level surface with a knife. Top with cheese and bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden. Serve with a green salad.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)