Saucy chick ‘n’ veg bake
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat spread
- ¼ cup trim milk, hot
- ¼ teaspoon Tuscan seasoning or dried mixed herbs
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn sweetcornXkernels
- 150g cooked, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 2 slices lean ham, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat cheese
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray an ovenproof dish with oil.
2 Boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Add spread, milk and seasoning. Mash until smooth.
3 Add remaining ingredients except cheese to potato. Combine.
4 Spoon mixture into prepared dish. Level surface with a knife. Top with cheese and bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden. Serve with a green salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 12g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us