Baked fish with cucumber saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat spread
- 4 white fish fillets (about 120g each), we used red cod
- 8 potatoes (about 70g each), boiled
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut 4 pieces of baking paper into 30 x 30cm squares. In a bowl, combine herbs, juice and spread until you have a paste.
2 Place each piece of fish on a square of baking paper. Spread with herb paste, then fold up to seal. Place parcels onto a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
3 Combine cucumber, capers, onion and dill. Whisk oil with vinegar, then toss through salad. Serve with fish and potatoes.
Gurnard, cod and terakihi are ideal fish choices.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.4g
–Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 2.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information